- 1 day a week in office
- Client facing and managing a small team of 3 tax professionals.
About Our Client
My client is a small (40 person) accounting firm, who have recently been acquired by a medium sized UK based accounting firm. They retain their small business feel and are looking for someone to run their 3 person tax department. They have partnered exclusively with Michael Page Boston to secure their next Tax Manager.
The Tax Manager's main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Oversee and manage the tax return preparation process for a portfolio of clients
- Prepare and review tax returns for domestic and foreign companies/ subsidiaries
- Prepare consolidated tax returns for clients operating within several states and potentially including foreign entities
- Research tax questions, offer suggestions for tax planning and study tax laws for potential tax savings for corporate clients
- Effectively communicate with government agencies for various tax issues and other inquiries
- Deliver presentations to clients and prospective clients
- 8 billable hours per day.
- 4 days a week from home.
Apply today to be considered for this role!
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- CPA designation and/or advanced degree (MST) is highly desirable
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to work one day a week in the office
What's on Offer
- $ 150,000 to $ 155,000 base salary (depending upon relevant experience)
- Performance related bonus scheme (10% bonus)
- Extremely competitive benefits package
- 4 days a week from home
- Boutique working environment
- Close-nit, highly competent, collaborating, team environment with incredibly low staff turnover and high staff retention.