Tax Solicitor (Part-time)
About Our Client
Our client, a leading legal practice in Dublin combines leading tax law expertise with strategic and commercial insight to create innovative and integrated solutions. The Corporate Tax team is now seeking to recruit an additional team member who is interested in pursuing a busy and varied career in Tax.
The successful candidate would be part of a team advising on all of the tax aspects of:
- corporate reorganisation, restructurings and inward investment into Ireland
- mergers, demergers, acquisitions, disposal, public offerings and corporate finance generally
- private equity transactions from initial investment to exit
- property transactions
- share based remunerations schemes
The Successful Applicant
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
This role will suit someone who is keen to pursue a career in tax within a top tier firm.
- The work is technically challenging and affords an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain exposure to a wide variety of very interesting tax work.
- You will be a qualified lawyer with 1-4 years' PQE in a tax environment that is keen for an opportunity to work in a top tier law firm.
- The successful candidate would be expected to display initiative and enthusiasm in his or her approach to work, perform to a high standard while meeting deadlines, have excellent communication skills and work on a variety of transactions at any one time.
The successful candidate will have:
- An excellent academic record
- A suitable professional qualification
- A tax qualification or studying towards same.
What's on Offer
Excellent work/life balance and career development opportunity in a stimulating work environment.