Temporary Technology Consultant
Temporary Omnichannel Project
Challenging IT Transformation Program
About Our Client
Our client is a leading International retail group.
- In partnership with the company's CIO and senior management team, you will responsible to enhance Trendy's technology capacity/solution and service on the company's existing strong retail business and brand equity of Trendy and to ensure the planning, development, implementation and transformation of IT infrastructure, enterprise system, IT best support and deliverable that link with business needs and growth.
- Support the company IT strategy, provide technological guidance within an organisation, be capable to envision & influence business & technology, change to use technology as enabler for advancing quality, effectiveness, convenience & efficiency.
- Work closely the Chief Digital Officer to establish the best strategy to approach the digital transformation and the omnichannel strategy of the Group.
- Cross fertilisation will be a key to set a new vision and a cross functional approach with all the divisions and business units of the company.
- You will identify opportunities and risks for business, including identification of technology trends, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
- You will establish and supervise the software development process, setting short-term and long-term objectives and assessing progress as defined by the selected software development methodology.
- Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide information security plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company's data and servers.
- Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
Aligning the IT strategy with the overall business strategy of the organisation, you will manage the day-to-day operations of the information technology department, ensure IT operations, implementation, restructuring, innovation and service link with the needs from the various units of an organisation (such as accounting departments, risk management , HR, design, marketing, digital, retail operation, e-commerce, BUs and so on).
- Ensure that IT infrastructure and digital assets are working efficiently and effectively as well as technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organisation.
- You will maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices and share knowledge, mentor, and educate the management, staffs, partners, customers, and stakeholders with regard to the company's technological vision, opportunities, and challenges. Collaborate with the appropriate departments to assess and recommend technologies that support company organisational needs.
- Ensure company technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Develop, track, and control the development and deployment annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing, and operations.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or above in the field of engineering, computer science, information technology.
- A Master/PHD or MBA degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years related working experience with at least 5 years in IT/ CIO position or a similar managerial role.
- Deep knowledge and substantial experience of designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation, project management in a leading sizeable Multinational companies.
- Proven leadership ability.
Strategic thinking combined with strong capability in execution.
A temporary manager with a specific focus on the business, someone able to convey a vision, with strategy and management skills and diplomatic approach.
Monitoring in which way the ICT/Digital is impacting the company, in terms of sales, internal mood and brand awareness.
Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
Self-motivated and directed as well as service orientation mind-set.
Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in Italian and English is required.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity within multinational environment.