Transformation Workstream Lead- Employee Engagement
Develop and deliver the strategy to support better engagement with workforce
Lead a transformational workstream to design & shape new business opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading, not for profit service providor to the NHS. They working in partnership with NHS Trusts reduce their reliance on agencies by developing and improving their own flexible working banks.
They are currently undergoing a major transformation programme which will improve their services and products to better support wider NHS transformation. They have created a number of Transformation Workstream Lead roles which are key senior appointments for the organisation.
These roles involve leading a transformation workstream which will design and shape new business opportunities and projects to support the company's stated vision as well as commercial sustainability.
These leadership roles will drive and deliver significant change across the organisation and will play a part in, and support and contribute to the whole transformation journey.
The Employee Engagement Workstream lead will be accountable for the creation of strategy, delivery and successful transition of projects to 'business as usual' operational teams by the end of their 18- 24 month contract.
The organisation has gone through significant change over the past 12 months, which has included a head office relocation. Working for the Transformation Director this individual will begin by listening to the business and working with them to understand what they can do to improvement engagement, working environment and culture.
Using the results of the recent staff engagement survey and the live feedback from staff this individual will create plans on how they will deliver these changes. They will also develop metrics and methods to assess engagement, effectiveness and efficiency of their workforce.
Working with each workstream sponsor and specialist teams they will lead on the development of a Employee Engagement Strategy. They will establish goals, baseline targets and objectives for the workstreams which support the wider transformation programme to enable a workforce that are inspired, empowered and challenged to grow.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering engagement and workforce service improvement projects successfully, on time and on budget.
- The ability to work collaboratively with Senior Leaders, externally and internally with the exceptional stakeholder management skills to truly listen and engage.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering business change projects from inception through to completion
- A natural business innovator. Someone who can listen to ideas and turn these into strategies and plans
- Strong commercial and business knowledge
- Ideally a knowledge of the Healthcare market and experience of working at a senior level within temporary staffing, workforce models and strategy
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with the opportunity for progression for exceptional performers
27 days' annual leave per year plus 8 public holidays with the ability to buy and sell leave
Access to a stakeholder pension scheme
Health and wellbeing support
Access to a discount scheme and an employee recognition scheme.
Roles could be based in Hertfordshire or Yorkshire