Treasury Analyst - CPG - Chicago - TEMP
Based in Chicago Loop
About Our Client
My client is a Fortune 500 company. They likely have products in every household in the USA. They are a well established American brand, with an annual turnover in excess of $ 2B US. Their headquarters are in Chicago.
The role sits in a team of 3 and supports the global business. A much more in depth job description will be provided upon application. Main duties and responsibilities will cover the following areas:
- Cash Management
- Supporting banking relationships
- Cash management reports
- Cash forecasting
- Working with internal and external stakeholders
- Foreign Exchange
- Preparation of Forex Spot Trades
- Managing FX rate process for accounting rates in SAP, Hyperion and Power BI (daily and monthly)
- Risk Management
- Monthly analysis and reporting and commentaries
- Supporting the accounting team
Apply today and your resume will be reviewed within 24 hours.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will posses the following:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- CTP Certification a plus
- 4+ years experience in international cash management and treasury services
- Experience with SAP and Hyperion a plus
- Experience with banking, including JP Morgan ACCESS/HSBC.net a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in a global team with members from various international time zones
- Ability to collaborate and deliver results in a dynamic environment
- Effective team player skills and problem-solving skills are required
- Ability to learn new processes and technology to deliver results
- Self-Motivation and Ownership of deliverables is required.
What's on Offer
- $55 to $58/ hour.
- 6+ month duration, potentially much longer.
- Chicago Loop Working location
- 40 hours / week.