Treasury Manager - Oil & Gas - Boston
Based in Boston
Private Equity backed Oil & Gas company
About Our Client
My client is a large, overseas, oil and gas storage facility, combined with a refinery, port and shipping facility. They are private equity backed and the corporate office sits in Boston, MA.
Reporting directly into the VP of Finance, the Treasury Manager will be responsible for cash planning and management, as well as administration of and compliance with the company's credit agreement(s). The individual will have strong experience with fundamental treasury functions including day-to-day cash management and 13-week cash forecasting as well as handling the administrative aspects of large scale institutional term loans and asset-backed loans. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop cash management & payment strategies, including the implementation of efficient and clear operational processes and systems
- Maintain rolling 13-week cash forecast(s) across the business(es); reconcile actual to cash forecast model(s)
- Manage execution of payments and wires across the business(es)
- Manage week to week cash movements within bank accounts under term loan(s) cash waterfall(s)
- Maintain compliance, fulfill administrative requirements of term loan(s), including preparation of certificates
- Maintain compliance, manage cash movements with respect to Asset Backed Loans or similar instruments
- Manage administrative requirements and tracking related to equity draws from the companies Sponsor(s)
- Work with VP, Finance and FP&A to fulfill periodic reporting requirements under term loan(s)
- Responsible for interest and principle schedules and forecasts including any loan compliance related ratios
- Administrative responsibility for any interest rate hedges
- Establish and manage new/existing Mainland U.S. and Offshore bank accounts/relationships
- Monitor and minimize banking fees; correct and negotiate as needed
- Maintain and verify vendor payment information in ERP system
- Secure W-9 tax reporting information from vendors if needed
- Produce and file year end vendor 1099s.
For your resume to be considered, please submit promptly using the associated link. Should your profile be deemed suitable, you will be contacted within 48 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field required.
- Master's degree preferred but not essential
- Professional certifications (CFA or CPA) highly desirable
- 10+ years of total professional experience in a Finance, Accounting or Business related field
- 5+ years of treasury or related banking or lending experience
- Oil and Gas industry experience preferred (or large capital infrastructure projects)
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of treasury and finance including corporate finance, cash management and investments
- Strong knowledge and experience with US GAAP and GAAS
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion in making recommendations.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Extremely competitive performance related bonus scheme
- Generous benefits program
- 401K plan and company contribution
- Boston, MA work location