- A newly created advisory focused Tax role
- Globally recognised natural resources multinational
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading Natural Resources, Energy and Renewable companies with operations in over 100 countries.
Reporting to the EMEA Head of Tax you will have ownership of UK and and number of EMEA countries Tax affairs. More specifically this will involve:
- Assisting the EMEA team and Director, with tax planning coordinator in the preparation of tax planning, acquisition, disposal, and re-organisation projects.
- Support tax management of group financing, including providing tax information for dividend planning.
- Identify planning opportunities and brings them to the attention of Tax management.
- Review tax clauses in contracts, including joint operating agreements.
- Take the initiative to recommend new accounting/ tax processes.
- Coordinate with internal finance and tax resources to provide analyses for UK CT returns
preparation by external providers. This includes proposing claims and elections for internal
- Review UK tax forecast instalments payment calculations to identify and work issues to
- Lead quarterly meetings with finance teams to identify, track and assist with the resolution of
UK tax matters. This includes updating finance, tax and business teams of changes to UK
tax legislation on substantive and admin matters. This includes leading project teams to work
through implications for the UK business.
- Prepare responses to HMRC information requests and complex audit enquiries, conducting
own research and coordinating with external advisers to do so.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified Tax professional having trained with a large recognised accounting firm. Ideally you will have some in house experience already but our client is more than happy to meet with candidates looking for their first move from the profession.
What's on Offer
Up £110,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits.