- Join a growing PE Backed Technology Platform based MNC
- Work with the Head of Benefits (based in the US) and Head of C&B (based here)
About Our Client
My client is a global technology firm with strong Private Equity backing and a workforce of over 4000. They have plans to grow to approx 6,000 in headcount within the next few years and have recently hired a new Head of C&B. They are entrepreneurial and have a multi billion $ turnover.
UK and RoW Benefits Manager responsibilities;
The manager will be responsible for overall design, implementation, communication, and administration of the companies benefits programs globally, excluding the US and Canada. He/She will ensure that the benefit programs support the organisation from a strategic and compliance perspective. He/She will foster positive team environment and mentor junior members in the team. This role manages additionally the global mobility assignments and policies.
Partner with Senior Leadership, People Team Partners, and broader teams
- Maintain effective relationships with key internal customers and support organisation's
- Engage business units on their strategies and resulting needs
- Lead and coach internal business partners and team members on the benefit offerings
- Create collaborative partnerships with business stakeholders
- Maintain ownership of plans and evaluate for purpose
- Engage business units on their needs and resulting needs
- Partner with external broker to manage relationships and timely renewals
- Partner with local People Teams to deliver programs and platforms
Management and Leadership
- Participate in a Global Reward team that supports the Company's objective to Put People First
- Create an environment that emphasises "Partnership" with all team processes.
- Effectively motivate and collaborate within their team and across their peer group
- Mentor team members
- Lead efforts to drive business process improvements in support of team objectives
- Establish partnership with vendors and service providers as the main contact and manager of applicable plans.
- Establish partnership with broader People Team, specifically regional HR, to establish clarity of ownership and roles for benefits renewals and ongoing experiences.
- Review benefit offerings, noting opportunities to ensure options are fit for purpose and deemed valuable by employees/returning value to the firm.
- Establish and distribute a calendar of deliverable, identifying key stakeholders and time-lines for engagement.
- Integrate across functions to understand/document business process required- finance, cyber, legal, etc.
The Successful Applicant
UK and RoW Benefits Manager
- SME for global benefit programs and retirement schemes.
- A number of years of proven experience within organisations supporting global (excluding US and Canada) management of benefit programs/platforms, and retirement schemes including sourcing, supplier management, supplier quality management
- Previous experience managing global mobility
- Ability to work in fast paced, complex and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to think globally/strategically, turn information into effective strategies and drive results.
- Superior interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Strong organisational and multitasking capabilities
- Analytical skills to solve complex problems
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must have strong team building skills to integrate and motivate people from different organisations to work together in achieving process objectives and project goals
- Must be adept at communicating with vendors and internal business partners to establish and maintain credibility.
What's on Offer
A highly competitive salary + Bonus and Benefits and a Hybrid Working agreement.