- Great newly created UK Country Head role
- Successful technical sportswear company
About Our Client
Founded in 2005, Santic is an international sport group with a complete supply chain management which can quickly adapt to market needs and provide high quality products to their customers effectively. Currently Santic has partners in more than 30 countries, but keep extending their network. As a large industrial enterprise which combines R&D, design and production, Santic offers professional functional cycling apparel, shoes and accessories.
Santic's slogan is "Cycling For Freedom" which inspires them to insist on holding consumer-oriented principles that continue to innovate and offer high-performance products to their customers. They now having an enormous variety of cycling products for the beginner to pro cyclists, , including cycling shoes, cycling clothing, cycling accessories, also working with many distributors from all over the world. Santic are proud to have worked with professional athletes and cycling team and become the first cycling equipment brand to land on the Tour de France in Mainland China. They also cooperate with Team - Santic Wibatech, Tormans Cyclo-Cross Team, Ljubljana Gusto Santic cycling team and Minsk cycling.
Santic has strong company culture and focus on social responsibility. They are always truthful and trustworthy, advocate meritocracy and take "self-running and self-evolution" as their philosophy. They respect their employee's personal growth and give comprehensive health benefits to all employees. They put the idea of going green, protecting the environment, and using less energy into practice, and focus on recycling garments and protecting the environment. Santic actively support charity causes, and send clothing and money to underdeveloped regions each year.
Reporting to the CEO of Santic International, this UK Country Head role will lead the UK business with a focus on sales workforce and activities in order to provide a competitive advantage through strategic planning, resulting in increased sales and profitability.
The responsibilities include running a business by leading and guiding the strategic vision to achieve sustained, long term and profitable growth. You will:
- Be responsible for the entire Santic U.K. operation P&L and for the Balance Sheet, including forecasting and budgeting.
- Analyse and improve the business processes and monitoring of effectiveness and profitability in the sales organisation.
- Provide for an ethical, safe, empowered, and eager learning environment that encourages and rewards initiative and fosters personal growth.
- Provide quick customer service, propose solutions and support actively the sales representative activities by leading by example.
- Provide team leadership by ensuring cohesiveness in the business and with the customers.
- Demonstrate creativity in terms of marketing and sales activities to build up the Santic brand name.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to have:
* Proven experience as a Head of Sales or Head of Product within a sports apparel UK business.
* A willingness to handle day to day issues all the way up to the strategic planning.
* Proven experience in sales and managing relationships with key accounts.
* Proven experience in leading a UK strategy including recruitment of key accounts.
* In-depth understanding of the sports apparel market
* Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
* Commercial awareness and drive partnered with a strategic mindset.
* Whilst you will naturally be results orientated you will also need to be flexible. A true team orientated person who enjoys collaboration.
* Ability to travel frequently across the UK and overseas.
* Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and package. The role will be initially working from home, with the plan to set up a UK office longer term.