- Rapid growth business
- International multinational backing
About Our Client
Our client is a mid sized European FMCG company. They have a small but growing operation in the UK and are looking for a Managing Director to lead it. The company has a strong brand presence and is keen to grow both branded and own label operations.
The business is South East based.
You will be accountable for the following:
- Team management and leadership
- Effective KPI management and reporting back to the parent company
- Growth of both existing and new convenience and grocery accounts
- Effective liaison with brand and marketing
- Leadership of trade marketing
- Helping work with HQ to drive successful innovation in the UK
The Successful Applicant
You will be either an experienced Commercial Director looking to take their first step up into an Managing Director role, or, an established Managing Director within a smaller business. You must have broad FMCG experience and a strong contact book amongst the customer base.
What's on Offer
Excellent package for the right candidate.