Vice President - Application Support
Career Development Opportunities
About Our Client
A global securities brokerage company
- Daily trading support for global markets business
- Daily system operations
- System incident control
- Issue management
- Managing Level 1 & Level 2 support of front to middle office trading systems with internal / external parties.
- Vendor Management
- Development and maintenance of process related manuals
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience in similar roles and environments
- Solid knowledge of Equities trading application support for global market business.
- Solid knowledge of trading applications such as Bloomberg, Fidessa USTP etc.
- Solid experience in client FIX connectivity setup.
- Familiar with US market specification especially on NYSE, NASDAQ, US Liquidity pools, etc.
- Good understanding of order life cycle, types, workflow and market data.
- Hands-on experience to manage networking and infrastructure setup is a plus.
- Scripting skill - PowerShell and Python
- Strong analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to deal with users and vendors
- Ability to work in fast paced/stressful situations
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Fluent in Chinese Mandarin a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation and Career Development Opportunities