- $250,000 - $270,000 Base/ $500K Total Compensation + Benefits!
- Leading, National Multifamily Real Estate Firm!
About Our Client
This Successful, National Multifamily Real Estate Firm are looking for their Vice President, Asset Management to lead and oversee all transactions and strategic initiatives relating to the their DC-based Portfolio.
- Leading the investment strategy relating to the portfolio
- Complete oversight of all acquisitions & dispositions
- Implementation of capital improvement plans
- Managing all selling, buying & re-positioning strategies
- Implement and monitor the annual business plan process
- Asset management and conducting site visits
- Hiring, mentoring and guiding the team
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years' experience within the Real Estate industry
- A background working for an Investment Management, Investment Trust or Private Equity Firm
- A Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate or similar
- Proven experience overseeing a portfolio the includes thousands of apartments across multiple properties
What's on Offer
This is your opportunity to take ownership of the complete portfolio for this successful Multifamily Real Estate Firm; you will work with autonomy whilst gaining exposure to everything, IE new developments, investments, transactions, acquisitions, dispositions.
Please send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page (mhall michaelpage.us.com)