- Opportunity to join a leading fintech
- Work closely with colleagues across Marketing, Sales, Platform, and Compliance
About Our Client
My client's financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients.
The ideal candidate loves to solve problems with words - serving as a storyteller, platform advocate/researcher, content architect, and wordsmith. The messages and stories created will play a critical role in sharing the capabilities of our platform, enhancing the credibility and reputation of our firm, and driving financial advisor awareness, engagement, and an enhanced user experience. As a core and flexible copywriter on our team, this role will work closely with colleagues across Marketing, Sales, Platform, and Compliance to deliver scalable, high-quality content that is aligned with our brand personality and stylistic preferences and can be leveraged across multiple mediums.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team members to clearly understand each request and ensure timely delivery of content.
- Collaborate with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of our platform and strategize to produce high-quality content that is appropriate for defined and intended audiences.
- Produce clear and well-researched content for all marketing channels, including emails, product collateral, presentations, social media websites, video scripts, and websites.
- Proofread and edit content created by other team members.
- Optimize content based on SEO and social media best practices, include multiple versions of copy to support A/B testing when needed.
- Create (or take part in building) a scalable content framework and content library.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators to continually improve content development and accelerate our email and marketing and automation efforts.
- Adhere to brand guidelines to be consistent with our company's tone and mission.
- Identify new opportunities to repackage existing content, support ongoing innovation in content strategy, and pitch new content ideas to reach our target audiences, and apply skills needed to promote the growth of the rapidly evolving fintech industry.
The Successful Applicant
- BS/BA degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalism, or a related field preferred
- 8+ years of experience in the finance/fintech industry; familiarity with and intellectual curiosity about financial markets
- Strong portfolio of relevant writing samples
- Skilled in translating copy across diverse mediums
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal skills. Takes initiative to communicate clearly and consistently with other content producers, colleagues, and senior managers
- A client and user-centric mindset that thinks about the end-to-end sales funnel and/or platform user journey and fulfilling intended audience needs
- Strong opinions on how content fits into great products and experiences and where content fits into the design of great brand systems
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously and with limited supervision
- Strong time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting to change as necessary
- Excellent ability to synthesize information and distill key takeaways
- Excellent editing skills with acute attention to accuracy, quality, and style
- Exceptional writing, proofreading, and editing skills
What's on Offer
My client offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
They offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days and remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.