- Save Job
- Email job
- Leading Global Manufacturing Company
- Reporting to the President and offering Long Term Incentive
About Our Client
Our client for the Vice President HR - North America opportunity is a global leading manufacturing company with 100 locations globally with revenues of around $10 billion globally.
The Vice President HR - North America will oversee the North America region that consist of just under 20 total locations including manufacturing plants and corporate offices. The VP of HR will report to the President of the region and have a high level of exposure to overall globally organization and executive leadership team.
- Oversee all HR responsibilities within the region
- Drive and oversee workforce planning and leading organizational development projects that align with the business strategy and globally corporate strategy
- Drive change management processes by working with executive management team creating a positive mentality and can-do attitude within corporate and plant environments
- Lead, mentor, guide and develop regional HR leadership to deliver key business objectives
- Establish and drive a culture based on success in line with the company's corporate values
- Participate in strategic projects at the company's various manufacturing facilities and establish a well-functioning matrix organization as one of our success drivers
- Partner with manufacturing plants and HR Managers to ensure plant performance and objectives are being met.
- Ensure organization a strong talent management and development process and program to ensure continued employee growth and organizational succession planning
- Build effective relationships to support all employee relations issues, ensure full compliance on internal and local labor legislation
- Drive talent management, talent development, succession planning, and other HR generalist duties
- Develop HR policies and programs for organizational development, planning & training
- Own, maintain and create a competitive benefits, Health & Safety and employee services package
- Work on education and development programs to ensure that we attract, grow and retain talent at all levels within our organization.
- Work with manufacturing plant leadership (Plant Managers and HR Managers) on union negotiations and union avoidance (at non union plants)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required in Human Resources, Business or related, MBA preferred
- 15 plus years of HR experience within a manufacturing environment with a combination of corporate and plant experience with a multinational organization
- Minimum of 5 years of HR leadership experience
- Union experience highly preferred
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with competing and changing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong background in employee relations and legal compliance, recruitment and selections, performance management, compensation and change management.
- Experience working in a matrix organization working globally
- HR Project Management skills
- Strong communication skills verbal and written with open and direct communication style
- Ability to influence and coach management and leadership team
- Ability to use good judgment and discretion with highly confidential business and employee information.
- Ability to travel domestically and some internationally
What's on Offer
Base salary $200,000 - $240,000, annual bonus, long term incentive, full benefits, 401K match, vacation, holidays, relocation assistance, etc. Being a part of a market leader with a seat at the executive leadership table.
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Subsector
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- John Wu
- Job reference