Vice President Human Resources - Global Biotech
C Round Clinical Stage Biotech
Multi-faceted Global HR Leаder role
About Our Client
Our client is a global, clinical-stage, research-based biotechnology company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising biologic therapies, with a focus on oncology and autoimmune diseases, as well as viral vaccines.
Having raised more than USD 400 million in total capital since 2016, it is utilising its proprietary technology platform to develop novel biologics. Additionally, our client is leveraging its in-house GMP bio-manufacturing capabilities to support large-scale production of its biologic therapies.
- Report to CEO of the company and be part of Leаdership team
- Build a world-class People Operations (PO) function, and assess and recruit exceptional talent to the PO team
- Partner with leadership team to deliver on company objectives and key results
- Establish and execute scalable, efficient, and effective PO programs and processes for sourcing, recruiting, on-boarding, training, performance management, promotion, compensation review, leadership and development, and
- Evaluate and build the business case for in sourcing versus outsourcing processes, as applicable
- Use analytic to track the effectiveness and utility of these programs and processes
- Ensure that we have an efficient and successful talent acquisition program that can bring diverse, bеst-in-class talent for the company
- Grow the talent within the company through strategic leadership development, training, coaching, mentoring, performance management, and succession planning
- Refine and implement a competitive compensation and benefits program at all levels, with particular emphasis on employee equity program and equity planning for Senior leadership
- Drive implementation of a new HRIS system that bеst supports the current and future organisation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders to lead organisational design and development initiatives as the company grows
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years of experience in People Operations/Human Resources, including business leadership roles
- Demonstrated track record of building successful, high-quality teams
- Background with global MNC Pharma with global coverage and recent experience in fast-growth biotech companies is a must
- Knowledge of China and US Labour Law and Market will be significant advantage
- Superb analytical, strategic, and critical thinking skills, with strong prioritisation and problem-solving ability and impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to partner effectively with the executive team and cross-functional leаders throughout the company and communicate thoughtfully to diverse stakeholders
- Ability to remain flexible in a fast paced, high-growth environment
- Demonstrated commitment, self-motivation, and drive, and enthusiasm about being a part of the team
What's on Offer
Successful team will join a dynamic global Biotech company contributing to saving patients life around the globe.
You will be part of management team creating opportunities for hundreds of employees to reach their professional potential.