- Global, market leading consumer products organization
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement
About Our Client
Global consumer products organization
- Leads, establishes, and implements human resources strategy regarding overall business plans and objectives
- Advise employees on the company's HR policies, processes and procedures.
- Advise and guide managers, as required, on HR issues such as performance, conduct, capability, and provide the necessary support to ensure the issues are managed in line with company policy, best practice and current legislation
- Ensure strategy is well executed and delivers the desired outcomes for talent acquisition; productivity, retention, well-being and cost.
- Focus on people investment, focusing resources throughout the employee lifecycle to maximize ROI
- Work with the CEO to help deliver company's communication architecture
- Contribute to company strategy as a member of the Executive leadership team
- Ensure the best experience and support of each employee life-cycle - (hiring, onboarding, development, reward, environment, offboarding)
- Establish employer brand - positioning the company as an employer of choice.
- Develop a comprehensive talent engagement, and retention plan to support growth.
- Develop, communicate, and scale a compensation structure to provide motivation, incentives, growth and rewards to support our performance-based environment.
- Develop and implement key learning and development strategies.
- Ensure the efficient administration of all staff systems from onboarding to departure.
- Implement scalable processes and identify metrics to assess People team performance; drive accountability throughout the department.
- Long term planning of HR budget and project planning to deliver an efficient HR department.
- Advises the leadership team on management issues and effectively implements new or improved programs, policies, and processes to mitigate risk.
- Monitors and ensures the organization's compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years' experience in human resource management
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related field
- MS/MBA preferred
- Previous experience within the manufacturing sector
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package & relocation assistance if necessary