- To work with one of the most prestigious consultancy firms in the world
- Join a team of talented and qualified individuals
About Our Client
Employing over 30,000 employees across 50 countries, our client is a true expert in capitalising on investment opportunities and providing diversified portfolios that outperform. They know the market, research funds and fund managers extremely well. They offer a dynamic, comfortable and friendly working environment.
Reporting to the Head of the team, you are responsible for executing consulting projects in accordance to SFC requirements:
- These projects will have a key focus on investment related matters such as investment governance reviews, framework design, portfolio construction, investment strategies, traditional and alternative asset classes
- Be up-to-date with the market developments including digital technology, acquisitions opportunities, regulatory changes
- Lead consulting work and take on business initiatives
- Assist clients on their respective projects including discussing ideas and resolving issues
- Achieving assigned sales targets, delegate work to analysts and junior consultants
- Be creative when it comes to business planning, new service, new product or large account management strategy
- Review quality standards as a licensed intermediary of the HK SFC
The Successful Applicant
- Strong communication skills
- 10 plus years of industry experience including but not limited to banking, asset management, insurance, investment advisory, consulting
- Technical skills including investment risk, investment analytic, consulting, performance risk, portfolio advisory, quantitative research, investment advisory, actuarial advisory, client servicing, business development
- Excellent academic and qualifications track record i.e. Actuarial Science, Statistics, Engineering, CFA, CPA, and etc.
- English and Chinese (MUST)
What's on Offer
Solid career prospect and opportunity to move infernally to various business lines.