Vice President of Sales - Digital Solutions SAAS
To lead the FMCG & Retail verticals for a fast growing TECH Company
Our client is a BPO SAAS solution provider for CX, DC and PX applications
About Our Client
Our client is a global BPO SAAS digital solutions group, with growing presence in the US.
Principle Accountabilities (Key Result Areas)
* Possess a strong network of Enterprise logo customers form which you can build net new Enterprise logo adoption and new business growth. Territory responsibility for major enterprises
* You will achieve high sales targets and goals with great attitude and motivation
* You will establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each key customer and drive continued value of across the products and services
* Develop account plan, lead and execute sales strategies that aligned to your customer's business process flow and business outcome
* Build strong relationship with key stakeholders - business owners and C-level sponsors and to socialize CX. DX and PX capabilities and value proposition to customer
* Ensure collaboration with the Company's other Business units to ensure that sales opportunities are identified, evaluated and actioned.
* Strategically evaluate the value chain to identify strengths, opportunities, weaknesses, and threats for the competitors and the Company's services.
* To identify what is needed by the market and make adjustments to product innovation, disruptive marketing, and strategic/consultative sales approaches.
* Capitalize on and promote the Company's focused, consistent and strategic approach to the market. Continue to earn business due to the Company's stellar reputation for service, innovation, consultative approach, and quality.
* Locate new opportunities to expand client base while working on fostering lasting relationships with existing client base.
* Manage client expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities..
* Devise new and innovative ways to market products and services.
* Develop plan and strategies for developing business in the local market and achieving the Company's goals.
* Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions.
* Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.
* Manage the sales teams, operations, and resources to deliver profitable growth.
* Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the local business as a client.
* Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
* Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to Company
leadership team and other Company functions.
* Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner
* Engage with customers and partners and to develop key relationships with networks in a
The Successful Applicant
Attributes & Attitude
* Proven track record negotiating and closing Enterprise agreements and understand the
process well. Experience navigating through multiple decision makers and influencers with
large Enterprise environment
* Experience with value based sales process and capability to build ROI as part of your sales
* You are a highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals. Strong team player and
still a self-starter. You possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently
* You are driven
* You are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems
* Decision-making ability
* Dynamic and dependable
* Ability to work under high pressure
* Significant development and delivery experience
* Quick thinker and an effective manager
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to manage team needs and requirements, mentor them and infuse a teamwork ethic.
* Strategic mindset
* Integrity and drive
* Prompt and fast paced
* Employee and business-centric
* Must have managerial, operational and administrative experience
* Self-motivated and focused
* Qualification: Degree or equivalent in Business Management.
* 12 - 16 years in IT SALES experience.
* Proven experience in closing mega deals
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN VERTICALS LIKE: Retail, CPG, Travel & Hospitality and Logistics.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to lead an industry vertical for a digital solutions provider, with top notch technology in big data management and loyalty programs solutions.
- *Annual Sales Target- $6m Revenue billed for 2020
- *Annual Booked Target- $10m (Signed SOW's totaling 10m)
*Adjusted monthly based on the start date
Significant sales experience and ability to adjust to our operating environment and our Client's DNA is crucial.
- The fast and changing environment
- Demanding and Fun
- Business-oriented communication that is factual and to the point.
- Late-night calls occasionally and must be able to effectively communicate up to CEO level
- Changing priorities
- Results-oriented organization. Only results matter, all else is just effort and that's why we hire only A players.
- Creative and corporate-focused improvement. We expect employees to use their previous experience to help us continue to grow and prosper by offering their suggestions for improvement in all areas they see as opportunities.
- Team Player who can help others to the benefit of the Team not just individually
- Accepts coaching and constructive feedback. Additionally, always mentor my Team if they want that.