Vice President US Operations - EDI - Tewksbury, MA
Vice President title
Rapidly growing SaaS business
About Our Client
The employer is an international subscription based SaaS company with its global headquarters based overseas in Europe. Around 1/3 of their global revenues are derived from the US market and they currently have around 30 staff split across two locations in North America.
They are currently seeking a Vice President US Operations to support their US entity and manage their team of 12 EDI Consultants. They have retained Tom Smith at Michael Page Boston, exclusively.
The Vice President US Operations is a key member of the US leadership team and reports into the US Country Manager. The role will be responsible for managing and growing a team of 12 EDI consultants in the USA. The Vice President US Operations will also work very closely with the business in MA and MN and the existing consulting team manage the clients, projects and business operations. Main duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Initiate and prepare an operational plan forEDI operations team, including
- gap analysis of required versus available skills
- project scoping
- project delivery (both fixed price and T&M)
- estimate to complete analysis
- commercial re-engagement for overspent
- Translate group objectives and country objectives into plans with measurable goals for the US operations team.
- Prepare and execute a migration plan for EOL products
- Efficiently bridge between Country Management and EDI operations.
- Set team priorities and manage accordingly.
- Manage technical resource allocation to projects.
- Manage fixed price projects and T&M projects.
- Manage project delivery on time and within budget.
- Manage chargeability levels of fee earning staff.
In this role you are part of a global team, managing a team of 12 EDI consultants and driving the business forward, at a time of significant continued growth and success. We are looking for someone who can instill structure, discipline and a future-proofed framework to the existing operations.
This opportunity is Retained and Exclusive to Michael Page Boston. You will not find it elsewhere. Submit your resume today and it will be considered within 72 hours.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant technical education (eg. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems), graduated at least BS, but preferably at MS level.
- 15+ years experience in EDI operations, either with an EDI service provider, or with inhouse EDI team in industry.
- 8+ years end responsible EDI management role with proven and demonstrable track record of successful project delivery.
- Experience with both hierarchically and functionally managing teams
- Experience with managing individuals and teams remotely
- Experience with successfully managing fixed price projects
- Experience with successfully managing T&M projects
- Experience with managing fee earners' chargeability
- Ability to switch easily between helicopter view and detail orientation.
- Process and planning oriented.
- People management skills, sensitivity, cultural awareness
- Willingness to travel (max 10%).
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $ 180,000 to $ 200,000
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Extremely competitive PTO
- Competitive benefits package
- Tewksbury, MA working area