- Rapidly expanding, start up organization
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
Rapidly expanding international start up consumer electronics eCommerce organization
- Work closely with North America team, to ensure successful implementation of strategies and to drive toward key targets.
- Work closely in a matrixed environment with local and global operations, finance, marketing, customer experience and other senior leaders in the region and at the UK headquarters to deliver strategy and drive execution.
- Ownership of the market specific P&Ls, from revenue to contribution margin, driving forward pathway of unit economics efficiencies.
- Ownership and reporting of market specific KPIs.
- Work closely with global heads (customer experience/ seller experience/operations) to drive customer happiness in the market.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement around tracking and reporting, including identifying non-optimized KPIs and developing the systems and processes to track and report on progress.
- Be instrumental in supporting large strategic projects including new market launches.
- Works closely with the data team to provide insight and opportunity analysis to the exec team to aid prioritization.
- You will be the voice of your market's needs to HQ teams (product, engineering, marketing, finance) and build business cases to garner the support you need to execute on local strategy
The Successful Applicant
- Proven leadership experience at a senior level, working as part of or close to senior leadership teams.
- Growth experience, within a high growth (ideally venture backed) eCommerce, consumer marketplace or platform business.
- Proven experience in a growth or strategic focused role
- Experience in business development, strategy, and operations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, with experience of P&L ownership
- Good business acumen coupled with an understanding of how eCommerce, consumer marketplace or platform businesses operate
- Extremely practical, proactive and upbeat with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to problem-solve, adapt, and grow quickly
- Experienced working in fast-moving organizations with rapidly changing priorities
- Good networking and relationship building skills to foster collaboration and communication with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with matrix management
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package