- Lead an APAC Leadership team for a global Pharmaceutical MNC
- Customer-focused revenue growth especially for AnZ, South Korea and Thailand m
About Our Client
Our client is an international Pharmaceutical MNC specializing in specialty and biopharmaceutical treatments, who is passionate and committed to improve health for patients and practitioners globally.
With rapid growth in APAC, they are looking for a VP, APAC Cluster GM to be responsible for the overall management of the region's P&L while fostering a robust in-cluster organization. This role is based in Singapore, and will oversee key markets in APAC including AnZ, South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and Singapore. As part of the International Markets Leadership Team, the VP will work cross functionally to deliver solid business growth and lead in compliance with global and local regulations.
- Customer-focused Revenue Growth - Ensure strong governance and achieve agreed market targets through people management and full regional P&L ownership
- Steer cluster strategic direction and provide tactical inputs in line with regional and corporate objectives
- Managing Reputation and Risk - Strengthen the Company's presence through excellent stakeholder relations and ensure compliance with local, regional and corporate requirements
- People and Culture - Foster a high performing organization and build on existing leadership assets within APAC
- Efficiency and Innovation - Lead implementation of major projects and initiatives to further business development and partnership opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- 15 or more years in Pharmaceutical industry, with minimum 5 years in a regional executive position
- Strong commercial expertise to manage a "complex" business model
- Established track record of achievements in managing business transformation, with a clear progression in sales and marketing
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills through all levels of the organization and external stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial with a creative approach
- Has a global mindset and cultural flexibility
What's on Offer
Our client is looking to further grow the business that has already enjoyed success in APAC. This role is for someone who has existing regional management experience, with a long-term mindset and risk appetite. There will be an attractive compensation package for the right candidate.