VP - Bio Process Development and CMC
This is a fast growing Biopharma company mainly foucs on cutting edge ADC drug
They are moving to commercialization stage
About Our Client
This is a high-tech bio-pharmaceutical company set up since 2013.
They are focus on the R&D of the next generation Biopharma company especially-anticancer agents.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide project leadership supporting IND enabling and late stage product development CMC activities.
- Participate and show leadership in establishing company`s CMC strategies and recommendation in supporting all ongoing projects in CMC development.
- Leading CMC projects with good understanding of potential technical challenges and meeting the regulatory requirements and quality and efficacy guidelines.
- Collaborate with CMC functional areas to ensure successful execution of various CMC projects, and delivery of results on time and within budget.
- Chart the course, track progress against goals and outline key strategic events for project. Manage project scope definitions and changes, and budgets.
The Successful Applicant
- Master degree above from bio engineering or related major background
- More than 10 years experience from pharmaceutical industry, at least 3 years relevant experience from biopharma industry
- Proven leadership and team management experience
- Bilingual, Chinese and English
- Young, passionate and hands on
What's on Offer
- This is a fast growth high-tech pharmaceutical company in Suzhou SIP
- They are offering competitive package and growth platform