VP, Business Manager for Legal and Compliance
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest financial institutions in the region.
Reporting directly to the Head of Legal and Compliance, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and analyzing regulatory issues matters and providing support to senior management on regulatory projects
- Updating the bank-wide regulatory and compliance framework
- Leading projects related to FinTech initiatives, digitalization and regulatory transformation
- Participating in Executive Committee and Board Meeting and prepare presentation related to regulatory development and changes to senior stakeholders
- Assisting with regulatory visit and inspections, as well as responding to regulatory inquires with regulators
- Participating in strategic projects to streamline and enhance the regulatory and control functions within the Bank
The Successful Applicant
You will be a university graduate with at least 10 years of relevant experience in banking compliance. You will have a good understanding of HKMA and SFC regulations, and ideally hands-on experience in liaising with the regulators directly. You will possess excellent project management skill and ability to multi-task. You will be a proactive and driven individual with good presentation skill. Fluency in English and Chinese is expected.
What's on Offer
Excellent exposure to senior management