VP, Commercial Real Estate Underwriter
Lead underwriting efforts
About Our Client
Our Client is a multinational, full-service bank.
- Lead underwriting efforts for commercial debt financing transactions
- Property and portfolio due diligence
- Cash flow modeling
- Prepare and review credit memoranda
- Work with third-parties involved in diligence to ensure compliance
- Interface with borrowers to mitigate risk
- Perform site inspections
- Analyze operating history and financial statements submitted by borrowers
- Mentor junior analysts
The Successful Applicant
- Mandarin speaker!!!
- 5+ years commercial real estate underwriting experience
- Bachelors degree in Commercial Real Estate, Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Strong Excel expertise
- Construction loan experience is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and commensurate benefits.