- Join a reputable business
- Excellent teammates and great culture
About Our Client
Our client offers a wide range of products to its client base including but not limited to Consumer, Corporate, Private and Global Markets. They were voted as Top 5 Financial Services employer in Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Play a key role in the credit assessment on credit applications
- Cover Hong Kong and overseas lending portfolio and execute lending authority in credit approval under regulatory and risk management framework
- In relation to Bank's credit policies and requirements from HKMA's guidelines, to assess and report any credit risk
- Work closely with business units and continue to educate them on risk control guidelines, procedures, measures and other risks involved
The Successful Applicant
- University degree
- At least 6 years of experience with a retail bank
- Experience in Credit Risk Management and specific to HKMA' framework
- Exposure to ESG Risk and China Risk
- Can read and write Chinese (a must).
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to advance further.