VP / Director - DCM Bonds Originator
Career Development Opportunities
About Our Client
A multinational banking and financial services company
- Ensures all appropriate legal and regulatory requirements are met within compliance of DCM Bond activities.
- Cover corporate relationships in regard to capital markets products
- Work with DCM, Syndicate Team, and other Corporate Finance global colleagues
- Develop and maintain important client relationships for revenue generation
- Assist other bond product groups in entering US market (e.g. securitization) and work with OTC derivatives, FX, Syndicate loans to assure successful product delivery.
- Delivery of gross revenue along budgets and targets
- Facilitate cross-selling
The Successful Applicant
- Has superior knowledge of specific area of responsibility - at least 5 years of market experience.
- Strong communication, leadership, entrepreneurial and interpersonal skills
- Licenses: Series 79, Series 24
What's on Offer