VP/ Director Fixed Income Credit Sales
Opportunity to join a fast growing independent investment bank in Zurich
The bank is looking for a profile with a comprehensive Swiss German Network
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and fast growing independent investment bank that has recently entered the Swiss Market by setting up their new Zurich office.
- The investment bank is looking for a profile with a comprehensive Swiss German network with good access to UHNWI'S, Family offices and the Swiss Investor Community
- Contribute to building up the investor base with focus on Switzerland
- Coverage of Family Offices, UHNWI'S, Institutional clients, Asset Managers, etc.
- Must have a good track record of revenue generation and proven track record in sales
- Candidate must be proficient at establishing successful, long-term account relationships
- Good understanding of Corporate Bonds and Fixed Income products
- Candidate proactively identifies trade opportunities and collaborates with other members of the Debt Capital Markets team
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher required from a well-known university/business school or similar
- Candidate has ideally 5-7 years of experience in sales of financial products, preferably within Credit sales
- Must have good knowledge in Credit with a strong investor network in the Swiss market landscape
- Solution oriented self-starter, not afraid to be cold-calling and excellent sales capabilities
- Outgoing personality, likeable and well respected team player
- Good knowledge of the financial markets and products and familiar with Microsoft Office /Bloomberg Terminal
- High level of fluency in German and English is required
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package to the successfully hired candidate.