Become part of one of Europe's most prestegious scale-ups
Drive Cyber Secrutiy solutions to the next level
About Our Client
Our Client is a fast growing European scale-up focusing on high intelligent Cyber Security solutions.
- Manage, Build, Develop and lead the Python engineering teams.
- Make the team successful
- Help your team members grow their skills and experience
- Govern Software Development Process
- Generate and implement process improvements
- Foster technical decision making on the team, but make final decisions when necessary
- Make sure the team has clear Objectives set
- Perform code reviews and participate in technical design sessions with the rest of the team.
- Make smaller hands-on contributions to both product architecture and codebase when and where required
- Act as a Hiring Manager and seek and hire new talent when required
- Conduct Manager interviews for candidates, and train the team to do Technical interviews
- Improve Platform quality, security, and performance
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years professional experience.
- 5+ years experience building robust applications and/or products.
- 3 years or more experience in a leadership role with current technical experience
- Great diplomacy skills: regularly achieve consensus among departments, teams, and people
- Solid experience with Python and Git in addition to any experience required by the position's specialty
- DevOps mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values
- Cyber Security experience is a plus
- Product company and or enterprise software company experience is a plus
- Start-up experience is an advantage
- Familiarity with Postgres, Elastic Stack, AWS and cloud computing concepts, in general, is an advantage
What's on Offer
excellent remuneration package. Flexibility to work from home. Autonomous self-steering international teams.