VP, Finance, International Fintech Company
About Our Client
Our client is an international Fintech company with presence across US, Europe and Greater China. Hong Kong is an important strategic hub for their business. They have well-established business in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Directing all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting
- Analyzing company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
- Providing strategic guidance around capital financing needs to support company growth needs.
- Developing and coordinating all relationships with lending/financial institutions.
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Managing the global finance teams based in China and US
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified accountant with at least 10 years of accounting experience. You will have a strong passion for fintech and blockchain technology and eagerness to learn about the business. Commercial experience is a must with preferred industry exposure in financial services and/or technology sector. Ideally you will have experience in a growing start-up environment. You will possess strong organizational skills and attention to details. You will have strong interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
- Base salary of HKD1.2 - 1.million per annum
- Flexible working arrangement