- Market leading, international brand
- Employer of choice
About Our Client
Market leading, international healthcare organization.
- Establish operations and supply chain strategy, goals, and annual objectives in coordination with the President to drive business growth and effectiveness.
- Provide leadership, counsel, and manage cross-functional, international teams as well as employees in direct chain of command, giving direction and defining objectives; serve as change agent
- Develop and manage budgeting and budget execution.
- Work through the network or customers to develop plans to optimize costs and achieve targets.
- Determine the most effective use of capacity according to short and long-term forecasts.
- Effectively monitor and where appropriate, establish or re-invigorate meaningful metrics across sites to drive safety, quality, delivery, cost, and culture to maximize the positive impact on profit.
- Develop a strong bench of talent at every level that is capable of growing with the organization.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Finance or equivalent/related discipline. (MBA Preferred)
- Previous experience of leading global supply chain and logistics organization within the health care, pharmaceutical or life sciences sector.
- Demonstrated skill in directing resources including the ability to plan and coordinate the activities of assigned organizations and programs
- Ability to provide leadership to accomplish organizational goals and commitments
- In depth working knowledge of logistics and supply chain management best practices and laws/regulations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to respond to customer and business requests, communicate with a wide variety of levels and positions, and influence others to create productive partnerships
- Ability to listen, diagnose and work in a team environment to create solutions. Effective team building and negotiation skills with an ability to influence stakeholders with competing interests
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package and relocation assistance if necessary