VP, Global Quality Assurance (Remote Position)
Global healthcare leader
Excellent opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
Global Healthcare leader
- Lead annual global quality planning activities, to drive quality performance and quality across the organization
- Direct, improve and maintain quality methodologies, processes and procedures.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives and projects to improve processes, and upgrade the quality documentation system to meet expanding quality activities for commercialization.
- Establish and maintain effective cross functional global leadership team.
- Direct, coordinate, and track QA team's efforts, ensuring milestones are met within defined budgets and schedules.
- Participate in departmental, inter-departmental, and management planning and work cross-functionally to improve processes within the organization.
- Develop or approve recommendations to change systems, policies, and procedures; ensure timely and accurate implementation.
- Ensure systems are in compliance / conformance with ISO and FDA quality system regulations / standards.
- Understand, track and comply with external regulations and standards and update procedures to conform to latest versions.
- Ensure proper communication and training is in place across all global facilities.
- Drive, plan and supervise customer visits/audits; support the implementation of customer audit program including standard work for customer audits.
- Oversee supply management processes, including supplier approval, monitoring and development.
- Work in close collaboration with peers QA Leaders to build a quality culture
- Participate in Customer meetings and visits, representing senior leadership whenever needed or appropriate
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in related field, advanced degree and/or MBA an advantage
- Experience of leading a global Quality Assurance operation
- Experience of leading and developing a global leadership team
- 15+ years of experience in the Biopharma/Pharmaceutical industry with cross-functional experience in quality systems
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Sound understanding of regulated activities, health authority expectations
- Experience developing and executing large-scale organizational change, including change management strategy and planning.
- Proven ability to understand complex processes/problems and facilitate coach teams to optimal solutions
- Ability to design and implement global business processes/policies with a critical thinking approach and enterprise mindset.
- Proven experience of representing quality department at board level
What's on Offer
Executive compensation package.