VP of Growth (Co-Founder) - Fin-Tech
International working environment.
About Our Client
Ready, start, grow! Have you thought about accelerating your career in an innovative Fin-Tech company where you will be working in a fast-paced, demanding yet rewarding company? Do you see yourself as a self-starter with experience in building a team, and is ready to roll up your sleeves and be a co-founder for a client of ours? If you are passionate about finance and technology, ready to work in a lean team, has background either in consultancy or investment, and would like to see yourself in a start-up company, proceed to the next paragraph.
Our client is looking to bring on board a highly-seasoned VP of Growth as a co-founder for their newly launched business. You will be reporting to multiple stakeholders, and will be the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative digital solutions. Eventually, you will be expected to grow the business. Other responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and developing KPI with the rest of the team.
- Establishing and developing external partnership deals to accelerate growth.
- Identifying and developing new leads/markets in order to grow the business.
- Identifying new sales lead segments in a very cost effective way.
- Increasing conversion from pitch to proposals within a specific timeline.
- Formulating new strategies to drive company's performance.
- Planning, and overseeing marketing initiatives and strategies.
- Actively involved in executing both online and offline customer acquisition
- Executing a strong internal and external communications with all stakeholders, and managing communication and delivery between the commercial and engineering team.
- Pitching to VCs / investors to raise funds.
- Accelerating and scaling up the business through commercialization.
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and ideally, you will have in-depth knowledge of Indonesia, and has strong track records of building or running successful businesses, especially within the tech-world.
This role is only opened to Indonesian who had experience working in the local market, with preference in the e-commerce / start up background / consultancy or investment banking. Excellent English communication in both verbal and written is a must.
Other requirements include:
- At least 5 years of working management in technology companies, start ups, consulting, investment.
- Exposure in business development, or client-facing role is ideal.
- Master degree, or MBA from a top tier business school are optional, but Bachelor's from related degree is a must.
- Experience working in other countries will be highly preferred, please highlight in your CV which regional assignment you have/had.
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognize and reward performance.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results, entrepreneur mindset.
- Independent, self-starter, initiative, and the ability to work in fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Excellent business acumen, analytical skill and willingness to be hands-on, and work within tight deadlines.
- High commitment, confidence, motivation and flexibility.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to be part of a start-up company with dynamic culture.
- Exciting challenge.
- Rare opportunity.