- Global Fintech Business
- Executive Level Position
About Our Client
Our client is Global Fin tech Services Organisation.
The VP of Growth will fulfil the following duties: Develop the growth function and lead a high-performing team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives
- Refine go-to-market global journey, and implement it.
- Ensuring consistent messaging across all of our comms channels that is aligned with the brand
- Building relationships and interact with the different partners, platform, and agencies
- Manage a global budget and lead marketing campaigns on Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ad words, Apple Search Ads, and more to drive sustainable bottom-line growth .
- Collaborate in the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth.
- Establish a shared vision across the company for growth product optimisation's
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of the initiatives
- Communicate details, updates, and implementations across all stakeholders and teams with extreme attention to detail
- Understand ecosystems, user behaviours, and long-term trends
- Create a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Influence product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations, experiment results, state of business updates, and best practices for growth
- Understand the competitive landscape of products
- Lead marketing efforts partnering with Product teams, to effectively promote high retention experiences globally
- Organise and drive multiple projects from strategy to execution in a fast-paced environment
- Continuously monitor, test and optimise the apps performance
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for the following in a candidate:
- 5 years' experience in growth marketing, product marketing, or a related field
- Must have executive level experience at Director, VP, Chief level
- Candidates that have experience in banking, Fintech, tech, or crypto currency industries will be given first preference
- Must be willing to work with emerging markets such as South Africa, Brazil, Indonesia ans Malaysia
- Must have mobile app experience and a proven track record of growth in business
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- Proven growth experience with mobile app
- Good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Active Campaign), Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics), and Product Analytics (Amplitude)
- Previous experience handling external vendors
- Budget Management experience
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
- Experience with strategic thinking, turning high-level requirements to KPIs or data-driven framework to influence business decision-making
- Strong communication and prioritisation skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English - you will need to write effective copy in English
- IT, presentations and spreadsheet skills
- Experience of working for a consumer brand within a fast paced environment, preferably in Fin tech.
- Thrive working under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Fully remote working position
What's on Offer
Market Related Package