Ownership of the entire Hotel portfolio of the Company
Dynamic working environment, led by a well respected Executive team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading hospitality body in the Southeast Asia region with its main office situated in Singapore. With more than 8 years of presence in the domestic hospitality scene, our client owns over 7 hotels and employs more than 10,000 employees.
You will be responsible for the strategic direction of the hospitality division alongside improving SOPs to drive efficiencies and align with changes. You will be tasked to offer recommendations to change structures, processes, and performance management systems to keep up with best practices.
In addition you are to function as a subject matter expert providing technical and systematic solutions to relevant stakeholders. You will also be working with relevant Directors to achieve budgeting targets for the various Business Units.
You will be responsible for creating an exciting and rewarding work culture, to attract, develop, and retain the right talents. In addition, you will be expected to perform analytical functions on competitors, current trends, customer satisfaction surveys to provide thoughtful analytical recommendations to enhance business processes, drive revenue and reduce cost. On top of being responsible for revenue generating functions, you will be required to ensure that legal, hygiene and safety standards are effectively met by the organization.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management or related field.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in senior hotel management positions and is/was an Area General Manager or Regional General Manager managing a cluster of established 5-Star Hotel properties.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven track record of driving change, results and 5-star service quality standards.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to lead through influence.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and diverse environment.
What's on Offer
Attractive benefits of working in a fast paced, growing company.
Opportunity to both lead existing portfolio of hotels as well as to get involved with future hotel development of new locations.