- Save Job
- Email job
- The VP will be responsible for leading portfolio examinations across sectors.
- This role offers exposure to the business and to various external regulators.
About Our Client
My client is a top-tier foreign investment bank located in New York.
The VP Senior Credit Review Officer will be responsible for:
- Identifying loans with potential credit weaknesses
- Leading reviews on loan underwriting policies & procedures
- Reviewing risk ratings and LGD assignments
- Monitoring portfolio trends in a diversified portfolio
- Interfacing with various external regulators
- Collaborating with the business and developing internal risk culture
The Successful Applicant
The VP Senior Credit Review Officer must have:
- Underwriting experience
- Experience as either a Credit Officer or Loan Review Officer
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
What's on Offer
Market-rate for Financial Services in New York.
Lauren Van Manen
Quote job ref
- CFO & Financial Management
- CFO & Financial Management Subsector
- Financial Services
- New York
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Lauren Van Manen
- Job reference