- Attractive position in a growing project
- Excellent opportunity for any individual looking to further their career.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading mid-market Investment Banking and M&A Advisory boutique based in Madrid. They are looking to add an experienced Vice President level candidate to their team, focusing on multiple sectors.
- Providing valuations and financial analysis through modelling.
- Individually leading transactions.
- Project management, due diligence and client interaction.
- Development of target and potential transactions.
- Creating management presentations, teasers, pitch books, etc.
- Liaise with external counterparties (lawyers, sponsors, accountants, etc.)
- Direct exposure to all seniority levels internally, as well as direct client contact where possible.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8/10 years of experience from a leading investment bank, M&A boutique, or M&A department from Big 4 accounting firm.
- Graduates from Business or Engineering schools/Masters in Corporate Finance.
- Strong academic background / results and financial knowledge (accounting and company valuation) and understanding of financial statements.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to contribute your own ideas and work autonomously.
- Proficiency in the use of Excel, Power Point, Word and Outlook.
- Capable of working under pressure and in a context of shifting priorities.
- The successful candidate needs to speak Spanish and English fluently.
- Good communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Attention to detail.
What's on Offer
The professional will have the opportunity to be part of a growing and successful team, to work on high-profile transactions.
This is an excellent opportunity for any individual looking to further their career within a highly successful M&A advisory firm.