VP Marketing Communications
Create and execute the global marketing strategy to drive business growth
Branded high quality products
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in the development and distribution of branded products to a fast changing and growing technology market.
They are internationally recognised for designing, manufacturing and distributing high performance products for professional (B2B) and the enthusiastic amateur (B2C). They are able to react quickly to customer, market and technological changes.
They employ over 1,500 people across a number of countries and pride themselves in having developed a decentralised structure that fosters an entrepreneurial culture that enables focused decision making. They continue to supplement organic growth with carefully targeted acquisitions and have a strong track record in successfully integrating acquisitions and retaining key talent to grow the business.
All employees are critical to their success and they have created a passionate, engaging and skilled working environment. They also have initiatives focused on well-being, working environment, diversity, employee benefits and training. They strive to employ a diverse workforce and foster an equal opportunities culture.
Reporting to the Divisional CEO, the VP Marketing Communications will;
- Work closely with Divisional CEO to define, implement, and manage the global marketing strategy to drive growth
- Research industry trends and competitive environments, and lead customer and market-centric thinking to develop the marketing strategy
- Build and enhance recognition of company brands and products, including thought-leadership and educational campaigns
- Work with internal stakeholders (sales and product marketing) to develop new product launches and engaging lead generation campaigns, crafting compelling content, messaging and positioning in the market
- Build, further develop and leverage relationships with industry influencers, media and brand ambassadors
- Further develop and deliver the Division's digital strategy and marketing systems to grow on- and off-line communities
- Provide clear direction and leadership to the team, establishing team and individual goals and metrics to ensure that all marketing programmes are successful, metrics-driven and goal-oriented
- Share best practice and co-ordinate with divisions
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the VP Marketing communications will have;
- A successful track record at VP/Director level leading the marketing function in a technology, electronic or possibly SDA sectors
- Demonstrable track record of global marketing leadership experience
- Proven record of supporting business performance adding value through creating effective marketing strategies
- B2B channel and B2C end user marketing experience
- Experience in building brand awareness and recognition
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing senior level reports and prioritising resources with a focus on ROI
- You must understand technology and be able to converse with engineers as you will work collaboratively with product marketing, product management and sales
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- You are creative and innovative, happy to embrace new ideas
- You are strategic, with the ability to see the trends shaping the market
- You are customer-centric and can identify and meet customer needs
- You have experience working cross-functionally building relationships to ensure marketing programmes are in line with company objectives
- You have financial and commercial acumen, are metric driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- You are persuasive and credible, with outstanding oral and written communication
- You have the ability to prioritise, plan and organise effectively
- You are able to lead through involvement and delegation, and mentor a high performing team
- ·You are tenacious and resilient
What's on Offer
Depending on experience, £100,00 to £130,000 plus package.