- Opportunity to join a fast growing better-for-you food company
- Play a significant role in shaping the company's strategic growth
About Our Client
Launched in October 2018 with the goal of disrupting the frozen food category-and bringing people together through the joy of food. Consumers can expect chef-created, foodie-inspired dishes that challenge common misconceptions of frozen food, proving that ready-to-heat meals can still be flavorful, nourishing, and fresh. With a selection of breakfasts, appetizers, and entrees available nationwide, we make healthy eating convenient and accessible so that anyone can enjoy its dishes in the comfort of their own home.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Design and review the Marketing department's budget
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly and efficiently
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics/data for the CEO
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Optimization/Efficient use of resources
- Development and management of creative assets, including, but not limited to, product packaging, product photography, social media posts, etc.
- Play an active role in the innovation team
- Assess market opportunities, market prices, trends, areas for the brand to grow and innovate in
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company's objectives
- Track competitors' activities
The Successful Applicant
Our ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques. Our VP of Marketing will report directly to the CEO and will oversee internal Marketing teams. To be successful in this role, you should be highly professional. You should also play a significant role in shaping the company's strategic planning.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Marketing department's activities contribute to our company's long-term success.
- Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director, etc.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics, and Google Adwords
- Previous experience with food/other consumer packaged goods (CPG)
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to make difficult decisions
- BS degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, annual bonus, and benefits.