VP Operations Greater China
Global Financial Services
Senior Leadership Appointment
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC listed business and one of the global market leaders in the financial services sector who have been one of the great success stories in their field. They offer their key clients a range of leading edge solutions across the Asia Pacific region with a strong presence in Hong Kong, Greater China, and South East Asia market. Their high profile client portfolio include some of the most iconic MNC organisations and is truly the envy of many of their competitors.
Their employment value proposition is extremely strong which has meant the organisation has become a talent magnet for some of the brightest, and best people across the industry to thrive. They offer a meritocratic progression path across both APAC and globally for their best people and a dynamic and flexible working environment.
It's no surprise they have become an employer of choice and highly aspirational brand to work for across Hong Kong and China.
The major focus of VP Operations role will be to review current operations, implement efficiencies, ensure strict adherence to controls, establish operational KPIs and ensure best practice operational processes are in place for our client in Asia.
The scope of VP Operations role covers the majority of our clients Asia business lines including; Implementation, Client Service Delivery, Financial Reporting and Trustee processing
This is a senior and highly strategic people leadership role where the right individual has a great opportunity to add value to our client in a senior leadership role across the Greater China region.
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be able to plan many different kinds of operational activities. The candidate must be an excellent leader who can, using previous experience in operational leadership roles, discover the most efficient ways to run the business.
The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company's operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in Operations Management
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of share markets, regulatory rules and guidelines a plus.
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Fluency in spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- Senior Leadership Appointment
- Hong Kong or Beijing Location
- Highly competitive remuneration Work for a global market leader in financial services International career development opportunities
- Competitive benefits package