VP Of Operations-Medical Industry
Exciting opportunity as head of operations in a Global Manufacturer company.
Lead a Multi-Site Operation in a multinational company of medical devices.
About Our Client
Global manufacturer of medical devices.
- Direct company operations to meet financial goals, allocate resources and demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for company products and services.
- Define company´s direction with tactical financial oriented initiatives, monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans and develop performance measures.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team and ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Assess, recruit, and retain great talent.
- Supervise and assess existing processes, make changes and enhancements as necessary, or deploy new processes that may be needed.
- Implement policies and controls to support overall company policies and objectives.
- Demonstrate visible leadership and proactive commitment through personal example, by promoting initiatives and encouraging strong teamwork at all levels, and by conducting frequent inspections, reviews and behavioral observations.
The Successful Applicant
7 to 10 years of experience as a VP/Director of operations, with a large head-count in a Multi-site operation. Bachelor´s Degree. MBA is a key differentiator. Fluency in English and Spanish is a must. Experience in a multinational medical devices company is highly desirable. Knowledge in materials, supply chain and lean systems is preferred.
Candidate must have a very hands-on management and have a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
What's on Offer
Very attractive salary and compensation package.