VP of Product - Online Gaming
Newly created role for one of the Philippines fastest growing businesses
Open to expats
About Our Client
Having been set up just over 5 years ago, our client is now a leading online gaming platform in Asia with over 700 heads in Manila and growing.
Due to the success so far and future plans to grow the CEO is keen to create a senior management team that will lead the next phase of the journey.
The VP of Product based from HQ in Manila will have the following responsibilities:
- Plan, organise, and execute on enhancements to the existing game product as well as develop new game products
- Active involvement in the full product development lifecycle from conceptual phase through product launch, including gathering product requirements, defining product vision, creating preliminary design concepts, and working with Engineering to implement and iterate
- Overall product owner of the product and any related new products
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders to define requirements and specifications
- Conduct market, industry and competitive analysis to drive product and business decisions
- Create business cases, road maps, and resource plans as necessary
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the VP of Product - applicants should have the following:
Education - BA/BS in Business Management, Marketing, Development Communication, Computer Science, Engineering or related field, MA/MS/MBA preferred
Work Experience - 10+ years of Product Management experience, with 3+ years in the mobile internet/gaming space
Knowledge - Detailed knowledge of the product and related products; preferred background in the internet and online betting/gaming with prior positions at leading gaming destinations
Knowledge of the product development process with a good balance of business and technical skills
Abilities - Ability to adapt, change, and be flexible in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment!
Skills - Detailed product knowledge, critical thinker & analytical skill, ability to write business cases and requirements, and prioritize roadmaps, drive and determination, ability to work in a dynamic, fluid organization, self-starter, innovative, entrepreneurial, Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity in the Philippines, in one of the country's fastest growing industries.
Expats are welcomed to apply with the right experience.