VP, Real Estate
Exposures to both Investment and Asset Management
Stable and Progressive Platform
About Our Client
Our clients is a Real Estate fund with exposure in over 40 countries and they have a diversified portfolio including: office, retail, residential and industrial
- Responsible for business development and relationship management
- Support Country Head to develop and implement portfolio strategy
- Investment Management Source, evaluate, negotiate and structure investments opportunities and dispositions. Develop investment proposals and options, analyze and evaluate impact of investment decisions, including making investment recommendations to management. When approved, close new deals, including work on due diligence. Supervise and/or work on financial modelling. Lead in selection and management of Service Providers/ JV Partners, includes maintaining good relationships with counterparties.
- Asset Management Responsible for asset management activities of properties, including tracking performance on a monthly basis with budget and underwriting, periodical reporting to management, assisting in identifying potential issues and in their resolution pertaining to the properties. Undertake annual asset planning and manage assets within assigned portfolio in accordance to business plans.
- Provide active guidance and direction to other staff (Associates and AVPs) to ensure the above responsibilities are well handled.
The Successful Applicant
- Post Graduate Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics, Business or a similar discipline
- Relevant working history in investment management
- Exposure to the Real Estate market in China is mandatory
- Team player with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Team management experience is preferred
- Bilingual in English and Chinese
What's on Offer
Our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary/package to the suitable candidate.