VP - Real Estate/Corporate Asset Manager
Career Development Opportunities
About Our Client
A global investment management firm
- Independently manage a wide range of real estate financing's and equity positions, located in multiple markets.
- Responsible for monthly valuation of all assigned investments.
- Extensive interface with Front Office originators, as well as Finance and Operations teams
- Prepare presentations that will include transaction structure, financial projections, and strategy recommendations.
The Successful Applicant
- 7-15 + years industry experience.
- Strong fundamental credit skills
- Exposure to legal processes, including Real Estate foreclosure, as well as bankruptcy, helpful.
- Ability to model all types of real estate assets.
- Exposure to multiple markets helpful
- Ability to write investment memorandum and business plan recommendations critical.
- The highest level of personal integrity and ethical standards. A positive attitude, strong work ethic and a desire to work collaboratively across the organization.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package.