- Pioneering technology company with global presence
- Pivotal role in driving sales and expansion the European Region
About Our Client
My client is an award-winning FinTech business providing lenders with pioneering technology to calculate credit risk scores to make loans more accessible to more people. They work with a broad spectrum of finance providers from banks, consumer finance companies, insurance, digital banks to Buy Now Pay Later organisations to help consumers access financial services.
The business has strategic partnerships to streamline the application process, a global technology specialist in fraud and compliance management and a leader in risk decision and data analytics. They already have clients in multiple countries but are seeking to increase the pace of global growth by leverage these strategic partnerships, their own pioneering technology and existing business success to rapidly expand their European sales.
Reporting to the SVP, Global Head of Sales, the VP Sales EMEA will be the strategic pivot to driving sales and expansion for the European region.
- You will build and deliver the strategic market expansion plan to acquire new clients and build a high growth subscription business
- You will lead and build a high performing sales function across the region
- Lead individual sales in Europe and build up the existing sales team capability
- You will have ownership of the regions sales budget, sales plan, and team performance to achieve rapid growth
- Develop customers in target segments of digital banks, consumer lenders, buy now pay later and neo banks
- Develop, maintain and manage a pipeline of regional channel partners
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, creative, open-mind, persistent, collaborative and success-driven person who thrives being in a dynamic market and above all has the ability to have fun along the way.
You will also bring
- A highly successful track record of building SaaS / Services to the banking and financial services sectors
- Creating and delivering sales expansion plans at a regional level
- Building and leading high performing sales teams that deliver revenue targets
- Be customer-centric
- Demonstrate the proven ability to lead individual sales while providing oversight to the sales leadership teams
- Can work at the strategic level but is hands-on in managing sales cycles
- Existing relationships and network in the banking and digital banking industry
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary and sales commission structure