VP of Sales & Marketing - EMEA (Confidential Search)
Well established manufacturing business
Excellent opportunities to progress career long term
About Our Client
A global manufacturing company who hold a market leading status in a number of their categories are expanding their executive leadership function and require a Vice President of Sales & Marketing to manage their multi-channel EMEA sales organisation.
The successful International Sales Leader will have broad experience in leading change as the company upgrade their capabilities and expand their market presence throughout a range of built environment and industrial sectors.
The role gives the possibility to pursue a career in an international demanding and professional environment. In this position you will report directly into the CEO.
- Develop collaborative working relationships within the organisation to support the overall business goals.
- Developing the commercial strategy to drive business growth and market share through marketing, sales, product development and customer services.
- Delivery of sales growth across the EMEA region with plans to double in size in the next 5 years through organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
- Lead a multi-cultural senior management team comprising of sales, marketing and customer service actively supporting their professional and personal development.
- Evaluate go to market strategies, product positioning and channel management, driving consistency across the region.
- Implement an EMEA sales structure vs the existing country structure and set clear goals.
- Drive positive change and best practice across the region.
- Be the partner to R&D for product development for the region, so the right products are developed to support customer requirements whilst focussing on those that have maximum impact due to margin and projected sales growth.
- Lead the development of the company's marketing strategy with initial emphasis on ensuring uniformity of digital marketing activities in close cooperation with the group to ensure uniformity.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the global market that the business operates in, trends and commercial market opportunities that both yours and other group business could exploit.
- Develop a talent pipeline across EMEA region to ensure future leaders and talent within the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in managing large remote teams in a multi-cultural international sales environment.
- Demonstrable track record of substantial sales growth ahead of market growth rates.
- Broad experience in leading change in both a UK and international sales environment.
- Experience and direct exposure to a diverse customer base within a manufacturing led business.
- Strategic thinker and analytical mind-set with a strength in analysing and interpreting information.
- Entrepreneurial with the ability to experience fast growth career progression.
- Ability to work from a UK head office and travel extensively across the EMEA region.
- MBA-Degree or equivalent certification experience.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, and at least one other language.
What's on Offer
Excellent executive salary and benefits package