VP of Sales - VAR and SI's for handhelds AIDC
To lead business development for an international AIDC manufacturer
Growing company in the US selling to retailers & logistics via VAR & SI's
About Our Client
Our client is a listed company, global manufacturer of AIDC products that sell via VAR and system integrators
Reporting to the US President, your main responsiblities will be:
- Generates revenue and profit margin for the company in assigned territories with the ability to develop new partnership with VARs, SIs and end users.
- Account penetration and development - conducts daily call in your network to develop new leads and penetrate competitor's market.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the organization's channel, service, product, and solution sets and how they improve operational inefficiencies and increase partner's margin.
- Maintains accurate forecasts and provides management with regular updates related to ongoing opportunities and projects by Salesforce.
- Manages and drives growth with existing and new customers to achieve assigned individual and team goals.
- Creates new sales demand and increases attach rates for OUR CLIENT's solutions by informing and educating customers on the business value propositions.
- Provides feedback to management on customer/partner trends, competition, pricing etc.
- Involves product teams to uncover new opportunities for existing and future solutions.
- Works in a team environment to support the success of all team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated successful track record selling to large accounts either established or prospecting for large new business or opportunities in the AIDC industry. POS & Handhelds.
- Previous experience calling on and selling into CXO levels of large corporations is mandatory.
- Possesses a fundamental understanding of solution selling.
- Must have a proven track record of successfully managing and maintaining relationships with channel partners (VAR & SI's). Must be able to manage account activity with multiple partners.
- 5-10 years selling in AIDC industry
- Prior experience in relationship selling is required-especially with Partners and Channels.
- Specific selling experience with identified named accounts and/or vertical markets (retail, distribution & warehousing, logistics companies).
What's on Offer
We are looking for a Regional VP of Sales, with strong ties to the VARs and SI's for AIDC industry (Automatic identification and data capture).
50/50 salary package (OTE 150-200k), with good benefits and 6% 401k match.
Preferred territories are: Midwest and East. This role can be based home office, ideally Dallas, but not mandatory..