Career Development Opportunities
About Our Client
Industry leader in creating international cash-flow solutions for small and midsize businesses.
- Originate new clients at the C-suite level, within defined deal parameters, according to agreed-to benchmarks and revenue targets
- Provide initial-stage credit review and deal structuring on originated deals
- Manage the closing process, with hand-over after first funding
- Maintain a strong referral network of financial professionals particularly within the banking, CPA, private equity, venture capital, logistics, and SME community.
- Maintain clear and detailed reports and records, including CRM system and weekly pipeline reports
- Work with underwriting and due diligence groups and in-house counsel to support closing process
- Support and implement new sales/marketing initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years' experience in trade finance, international sourcing/trading/wholesaling, or other directly relevant industries
- Bachelor's degree required
- Bilingual is a +
- Ability to travel in the USA and abroad, up to 35%
- Self-motivated, self-starter sales executive with solid presentation skills to close deals
- Must have proven and verifiable track-record of success
- Prior experience developing new and creative sales campaigns
- Knowledge of corporate finance (trade finance and/or factoring), economics, and general trade practices
What's on Offer
Base salary based on experience and a commission plan based on funded transactions. Competitive fringe benefit package including health, dental and 401k plan.