- Hybrid working environment
- Advise on bank's securitized products legal matters
About Our Client
Financial Services client.
The VP, Counsel will be responsible for advising on all transactions across Securitized Products Banking, Banking Syndicate, Credit (ABS/CMBS/RMBS Trading), Fixed Income Financing, Macro Trading and Sales. The Counsel will be responsible for the drafting of all related documentation and will work closely with internal business partners on other issues as they arise.
The Successful Applicant
- JD from top law school with excellent academic credentials and GPA
- Admitted to NY State Bar
- 5+ years of experience, some of which gained at a top law firm, handling securitized products legal and transactional matters
- Strong understanding of US Securities laws and regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Additional benefits