VP / SVP - Corporate Finance - Aircraft Leasing
Global Commercial Aircraft Lessor
Newly Created Role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global market leaders in commercial aircraft leasing industry with a well established presence in Asia Pacific and globally.
Their organisational culture is dynamic, fast paced, results focused, adaptive, flexible, and hands on working environment so everyone at all levels is expected to be involved in delivery.
The key purpose of the VP / SVP Corporate Finance will be deal originating, and securing finance deals from the major banks across Hong Kong and Singapore for this commercial leasing platform.
The role will report into the CFO and CCO based in the Hong Kong office and will be an expert in aviation finance and will be well networked with the major aviation banks, and responsible for monetising this network.
- Originating and executing financing transactions to achieve business targets;
- Develop financial solutions and liaise with financial institutions for meeting financing needs
- Track the market dynamics for loan and debt products;
- Establish and develop relationship with financial institutions worldwide;
The Successful Applicant
The first choice is to have a candidate who is currently a VP / SVP from the following backgrounds with 10 or more years experience with the following;
- Major airlines within Hong Kong or Singapore from airline financing, or fleet planning
- Major aircraft lessor with experience in mid life aircraft transactions
- Aviation Banks and Financiers
- Excellent networking skills and a proven track record of success originating and closing deals from major banks from Hong Kong and Singapore.
- An expert in aviation finance and someone with exceptional English communication skills
What's on Offer
- $200,000 - $300,000 USD Basic
- Total Package $500,000 - $600,000 USD Including Bonus
- People leadership mandate and Asia Pacific coverage role
- Leading commercial leasing platform