VP / SVP Sales Origination - Asset Finance (Aviation)
Market Leading Global Bank
Commercial Airline Sales and Marketing
About Our Client
Is one of the world leading global banks, who have established a market leading aircraft leasing platform globally across the commercial aviation leasing sector and a strong presence in Hong Kong.
This is one of the most exciting commercial aircraft leasing organisations that is well capitalised, and has aggressive growth plans throughout 2019 and will continue to dominate the APAC and global scene.
The VP / SVP Sales Origination role will be responsible for deal sourcing, and placement of aircraft across South East Asia and India region based out of the Hong Kong office.
The key responsibilities include the following;
- Airline marketing, deal origination, and succesful closure of transactions across major airline customer groups across the SEA and India region
- Negotiation of sensible deals and return hurdles with sale and lease back transactions to airlines across the designated region
- Delivering results in competitive pitch processes and RFP through excellence and knowledge
The Successful Applicant
The VP / SVP Sales Origination will be from the following background;
- Minimum for 10 years experience and a proven track record of placing aircraft into airlines across the South East Asia and India market from one of the major global commercial aircraft leasing platforms in Hong Kong, or Singapore
- You must have coverage experience across South East Asia and India in your existing role and strong relationships with key airline customers in this region that you can quickly leverage and monetise
- Ability to travel frequently across SEA and India to develop strong airline relationship, win business, and place aircraft
What's on Offer
- Excellent Salary circa $200 - $250K USD Basic (Negotiable Depending on experience)
- $500K USD OTE based on target delivery
- Excellent progression opportunities
- The chance to be part of a market leading organisation